Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Apple has released the new version iOS 7 for all iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Apple announced the iOS 7 at the WWDC event 2013 in June month. The all new iOS 7 comes with a new design with lot of new features including new User Interface, Notifications, Control center, Airdrop, Camera, Photos and more. iOS 7 comes with new user interface which has all the built in apps such as Phone, Calendar, Mail, Contacts are redesigned completely.
Features of iOS 7:
• AirDrop – it lets you quickly share content with people nearby if they having iPhone and iPad without any setup.
• Control Center – All controls in one place just by swiping from the bottom of the screen. You can customize brightness, play a song, flashlight, Bluetooth, wifi and more.
• Notification Center – Get all notifications like calls, alerts, traffic, weather and events
• Camera – redesigned with new interface and you can add real-time filters, square camera option, panorama option
• Photos – redesigned photo app organize your photos and videos based on time and location automatically.
• Find My Phone – You can deactivate your phone when it lost and you can reactivate if you get back your iPhone. For this Apple ID and password required.
• Multitasking – It allows using multiple apps on same time and you can press the home button to see preview screens.
• Safari - redesigned user interface including full screen browsing, smart search and parental controls.
• Improved Siri voice search performance.
How to update your device to iOS 7:
You can download the iOS update through iTunes or you can upgrade on your iOS device as OTA update. Before update your device, backup your iPhone and go to Settings-> General -> Software Update. Then click “Download and Install” button and the update size differs based on your size. iOS 7 update comes with free upgrade for the devices including iPhone 4 and above versions, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPad 2, iPad Mini.
Apple iOS7 site
iOS 7 Direct Download Links :
If you cannot update the iOS 7 via your phone (OTA), you can download the update directly and install via iTunes.
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)