Twitter launched a new mobile video sharing app named “Vine” that lets you capture and share short looping videos. Vine inspires creativity, so that you can capture motion and sound to show your creativity in six or less than seconds. Like Twitter’s 140-character limitation, Vine makes it easier to create a scene and share to social networks. Vine labs company has acquired by Twitter recently.
• It is free and unlimited uploads of videos
• Capture your world in a fun and simple way.
• You can post videos on vine app and then share to Twitter, Facebook
• Discover new posts and make new friends
• You can explore whats going trendy posts, Editor’s picks
• Search and follow and interact with people you care about
Vine is currently available for the iPhone and iPod Touch devices and they are working to bring it to other mobile platforms soon. Vine supports iPhone 3GS and higher versions.
Download Vine App from iTunes
Read the news from Twitter and Vine Labs.