However you will face some problems while merging excel sheets manually, I found an excellent Add-in for merging data of many worksheets to a single Excel worksheet. That is RDB Merge Add in for MS-Excel, Which makes the work simpler and faster. You can merge the Excel files within a folder that are containing same format.
Click below the link and download the RDB-Merge Add-on for your MS-Office version 2003 /2007. Download RDBMerge Add-in for MS-Excel
Excel Options ->Add-Ins-> Go -> Browse and Select the RDB-Merge. You will see the RDBMerge on Data Menu/Panel. Alternatively you can double click the downloaded RDB-Merge Add-in Excel file that will be opened directly.
How to Combine All Excel Worksheets Data
1. First you have to open the first Excel workbook that to be merged
2. Click the RDB Merge Addin icon and select the folder that contains the all Excel files to be merged.
4. You can Merge worksheets by All, Sheet Name, Sheet Index
5. Select the data range with same format like (A1:C3) or you can denote the column range A to G (A:G)
6. If your data contains formula values, please make a tick on “Paste as Values”
7. Click on Merge Button and you have done. The merged/combined Excel Workbook will be opened to your desktop.
Download RDBMerge Add-in for MS-Excel