Facebook launched timeline feature to all personal profiles in last year. Timeline is one of the best features to show our activities in one page. It also provides beautiful cover photo to our profile when your friends or visitors will see this cover images. Stories can be placed anywhere and your activities with social apps also published on your timeline. You can control anything on your timeline and show/hide your shared news. This is great feature you already know it now Facebook extends this timeline feature to Brands/Pages.
Timeline feature for Facebook pages is a good thing because no welcome messages displayed when a visitor comes to one Facebook page. Facebook page is may be brand or product or anything. Generally a page will provide a welcome image or message to its visitors. This will make more friendliness to visitors. Now timeline feature fulfill our needs by displaying welcome image and our pages looks professionally. Facebook announced all pages automatically gets Timeline feature on March 31, 2012. However we can enable this feature right now.
How to Add Timeline to Facebook Pages?
1. Login your facebook account and go to your facebook page. You will see one notification on top right like this below image. Click on Preview button to enable timeline.
2. Now you will see the preview of timeline design . Then click on Publish Now button to publish new facebook timeline design. Again confirm a message for publishing to this new feature. That's all. See how looks timeline feature in my Facebook page.
What things you can do with Timeline feature?
• Upload any photos to cover image to impress your visitors
• You can highlight important posts by clicking a star button next to your posts.
• You can hide or delete some posts from your timeline easily.
• Manage every of your activities on one page and keep tracking simply
• You can see notifications at top of your page such as messages sent by visitors.