Windows 8 is the most awaited operating system of Microsoft Corporation. Today it released the consumer preview of Windows 8 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. Basically Consumer preview is the updated version of Beta version or public beta version released for public testing. Windows 8 Consumer preview comes with two types are Desktop/Laptop version and Tablet/Mobile version. Windows 8 is tiles based Metro User interface that is completely redesigned apart from older versions.
Windows 8 Requirements:
Windows 8 consumer preview version works great on the same hardware with already using windows 7. However you should have following requirements.
• 1 Ghz Processor
• 1 GB RAM for 32 bit , 2 GB RAM for 64 bit
• 16 GB free Hard disk space for 32 Bit and 20 GB hard disk for 64 bit
• Microsoft Direct X 9 or higher graphics
• To use Touch feature, you need a tablet that supports multitouch
How to Download windows 8 consumer Preview?
1.Go to this Microsoft Windows 8 Download page and download the setup program. This software tests your system and tells what apps compatible with windows 8 or not. Then you can proceed to download the operating system files for your system's configuration.
2. Alternative way to download windows 8 is downloading ISO image files. Write the files to a DVD and boot with DVD to install. You may also install windows 8 via USB that optimized for boot able. The ISO format download links are below
Product key to Activate : DNJXJ-7XBW8-2378T-X22TX-BKG7J